Membership in AMWA-DVC provides opportunities for local networking and career enrichment. The chapter holds regular dinner meetings, sponsors the annual Princeton Conference on biomedical communication, publishes the Delawriter newsletter, and maintains this web site. Annual dues include membership in AMWA's national organization, which offers the following activities and benefits.
- Annual Conference
- Core Curriculum program
- Advanced Curriculum program
- Medical Book Award competitions and journalism awards
- Job Market Sheet, published 10 times per year
- Freelance Directory of Medical Communication Services
- AMWA Journal, a quarterly publication
- AMWA Membership Directory, published yearly
- Access to Member-Only Areas on the AMWA National Website:
- Online Job Market
- Online Freelance Directory
- AMWA Bulletin Board System
Results of Member Benefit Survey
The results of the member benefit survey conducted in September 2005 by AMWA-DVC are now available.